Saturday, October 5, 2013

AQUARIUM 4K - The Tropical Reef Experience (Limited Edition - Filmed in 4K ULTRA HD) [Blu-ray]


Warning 1080P only
This video only outputs 1080P HD footage only via HDMI, its a bit misleading that it shows as 4k. 4k is not supported by Bluray yet.
Terrific picture quality!!!!
I bought myself a SONY 4K XBR-65X900A and, as I had hesitated so much because of the price, I was also given this Blue Ray as well. Actually it was just a sample disc, but when I saw it in the shop I wanted to get it whatever happened. The image was super sharp, and the image size makes you practically feel as if you are sitting in the aquarium. The disc is impressive on all fronts, both in 2D and 3D offering not only super sharp images but also excellent colours. Although this disc is only 2D my TV converts it outstandingly well.

Click to Editorial Reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment