Sunday, October 6, 2013

Touched By an Angel: Ninth & Final Season


TOUCHED BY AN ANGEL THE NINTH AND FINAL SEASON GETS A RELEASE DATE - NOVEMBER 19, 2013
Wow! This is the day I've been waiting for - to complete my collection of TOUCHED BY AN ANGEL. Airing for 211 episodes and nine seasons ('94-'03), Touched By An Angel was/is a wonderful family friendly series that starred Roma Downey, Della Reese (who sang the show's inspiring and melodic theme song "I Will Walk With You"), John Dye and Valerie Bertinelli. The show maintained strong scripting and acting talent that had cross generational appeal for viewing audiences from all stratosphere's of society. This same audience longed for and desired quality programming that was rich with meaning and that would contain content that could be identified with (rather than the 'minus I.Q' programming that generally left us feeling as though we'd wasted an hour of precious time) and TOUCHED BY AN ANGEL delivered on the goods! When season 4 was released to DVD in December '07 and no forthcoming releases were announced, many fans (like myself) were devastated and disappointed, thinking that we would...
Finally the Complete Series will be available!
After such a long hiatus, I was beginning to doubt we'd get the entire series. I'm so glad I was proven wrong! No other show touched me like one does! Thank you CBS and Paramount for making my favorite show available!
I think I need cooling down.
Having been warmed through our southern winter by Touched By An Angel The Eighth Season, I think I need cooling down now with this announcement of The Ninth and Final Season. Thank you so So SO much CBS Paramount and Amazon for this perfect Christmas gift. I so look forward to reliving the heartwrenching two part "Remembering Me"; "As It Is In Heaven" (featuring a compellingly beautiful performance by Lesley Ann Warren); Wynonna Judd's outstanding performance as she brings her character's storyline to a conclusion in "At The End Of The Aisle"; and the fan favourite "I Will Walk With You". Although there can never be another tv series quite like Touched By An Angel, fans who were hooked when it first went to air, PLUS, a whole new generation can now be "Touched" by the fact that the complete series is now available to enjoy for many years to come.
Click to Editorial Reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment