Monday, October 14, 2013

Yu-Gi-Oh Classic: Season 2


Ecstatic to see this!
I have always considered the second season of the original Yu-Gi-Oh to be the best out of the whole series.
The first season will always have a special place in my heart but the rules for the duels made no sense whatsoever, Season three holds second place but I didn't really like the virtual world arc, Seasons four and five just weren't as good in my opinion, Season two on the other hand has a decent number of the best duels in the whole series and it was also when they started following the same rules followed in the real life game.
I've been wanting to get my hands on this season for years but the prices have always been so high that I couldn't afford them, now with a new release and a new price I can finally enjoy them once again!
The Best of Duels for the entire series
After the Duelist Kingdom match - Yugi and the others are hoping to get back to normal life, and also find out more about the Puzzle and spirit housed within. What starts out as a "date" with Taya is the beginning of new adventures and new revelations as Ishizu appears out them and Kiba advising they have a role in stopping a new evil from capturing three all powerful cards and the Puzzle and power within. But when Bandit Keith challenges Yugi to a duel, the new evil of Marik is revealed. Now Yugi, Joey, and Kiba must compete in Duelist City (run by Kiba Corp) to stop Marik and ensure the powers that he wants does not fall into his hands.

I agree with the other reviewer, this season is the best of the series. It has some of the best duels and some of the best story lines, from Serenity seeing, to the epic battles between Joey and Yugi and Joey and Odeon. Witness new cards, like trap destroyer Jinzo, Slifer the Sky Dragon, and my favoite Dark Magician Girl and relive...
excited!
I cant wait... It's been so long since i got excited for a series like this... Thank you for re-releasing this great classic
Click to Editorial Reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment