Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Mickey's Christmas Carol 30th Anniversary - Special Edition (DVD + Digital Copy)


Wonderful! Can't wait!
This is a great Christmas animated feature. Plus it does come with additional Christmas short cartoons. This will be a must have if you are a Disney fan.
Christmas Classic
This has always been one of my favorite things to watch around Christmastime. We had it recorded on a VHS tape when I was growing up and I was very happy to see it came on a dvd and then a blu-ray. The quality's great for a Disney cartoon (obviously much better than my old VHS version). Love it love it love it. Every family should have this one!
Question?
I'm curious. Does anyone know what the other holiday shorts are? I wish a Walt Disney Christmas & a Disney christmas gift are included!!! Those two along with carol were my favorite Disney holiday VHS movies!!!
Click to Editorial Reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment