Monday, October 21, 2013

Back to the Basics Fitness Program


Finally, Fitness for All of Us
First, I have never been in the military, but greatly respect all who are or have been, and wish I would have been. Secondly, about the Back to the Basics dvd: my wife and I both needed to exercise more. My wife wanted me to exercise with her. Neither of us love jogging. Well, I did some of her exercise tapes with her. No, thank you. It did not take me long to realize that I got tired of "Step, touch," ballet moves, dance moves, or exercise programs with all women dressed in leotards. I came across this dvd while searching for one that my wife and I would both like. This is it. Both men and women are in the video, dressed modestly, all equal. Unlike some of the dance dvd's with 100 choreographed moves, this one is easy to follow. The cadence is great to keep time and stay up with everyone else. It is difficult, but not too difficult. It is a combination of cardio, strength, and more. One does not need barbells, dumbells, exercise balls, or anything else. I wish I could get an entire...
Showing results
Been working out with this DVD for alittle over 3 weeks and I am starting to see and feel results. It's a good beginning-intermediate level workout, I enjoy the military flare to it.
my opinion
Back to Basics is a great video if you need help getting into shape.
Whether you are planning to join the military or need encouragement to get back into the fitness groove this is great video for you!
Click to Editorial Reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment