Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Dexter: The Complete Series Collection


Great show, but wait until Black Friday to order
Some reviewers bemoan the high pre-order price for the Blu Ray set (about $320 at the time I'm writing this). Don't pre-order at this price. Wait until Black Friday, when Amazon offers many popular sets at significant markdowns. Last year on Black Friday, Amazon had The Lord of the Rings complete extended editions blu ray set for $49.99 (list price $120), and similarly steep markdowns on The Dark Knight trilogy and complete Harry Potter on blu ray, and many others. I wouldn't be surprised to see Amazon or other retailer offering the Dexter blu ray set for $199 on Black Friday or at some point during the holiday shopping season, and it would be a shame to have paid over $300 for it.
Absolutely Love This Show
Only reason not to buy this particular set is the clearly missing AIR CONDITIONER. I would totally buy this at this price if it came with a large fake air conditioner that had a place to store this set. Then people be like "why you have an air conditioner?" I be like "Because Dexter!!!" Then pull out my bluray slides. Come on guys
Dexter Ex-Fan...Series Finale ruined the entire show for me.
To each their own with Dexter. This WAS by far one of my favorite shows ever and yes there have been hit and miss story arcs, reocurring annoyingly flawed/unlikeable characters, and whole seasons for that matter. Then there is the whole La Guerta thing...if you read the first book..she dies...enough said. I would have loved the show even more if La Guerta had been left out and Debra was Lt from the beginning. Dexter in the first couple seasons was so meticulous, methodical, and scary. These last couple of seasons I have found myself saying...he had to leave hair, or blood, finger prints, or even saliva for that matter. This show often makes you think that the CSI Team is downright dumb in collecting DNA evidence. Yes Dexter may not be in the system, but for crying out loud there is definitely enough of his DNA that has been left pretty much everywhere since season 4. I will not provide any spoliers and I'm sure if anyone does read this that they have now seen the series finale. The...
Click to Editorial Reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment