Friday, October 11, 2013

Power Rangers: Seasons Eight - Twelve


I love it! 20 years in the making!
I bought the two sets of Mighty Morphin box set and Seasons 4-7 together straight from Shout Factory and I love them but was wondering when they would release the rest. A few weeks ago I learned that there would be a complete series set of all 20 seasons (with extra slots for the 2 movies) in a Jason (Mighty Morphin Power Rangers' Red Ranger) helmet. This left me very happy, sad and confused all at the same time. I was happy that there would finally be a complete set of every season starting 20 years ago at the original all the way to the latest season of Mega Force with an awesome helmet case for every single disc and even spaces for the two movies (which you can find just about anywhere for about $5 each now). I was very sad to see this because I spent over $200 already for almost half of the seasons and if I bought this, I would have 7 seasons of duplicate discs and wasted money. I was confused because I thought that they had completely forgotten about the season box sets and went...
Let's Keep This Party Going!!!
Holy smokes the next wave of Official Power Rangers DVD!!! I've purchased season 1-7 and could not be happier with Shout!'s production! Some worry about the quality of having 10 episodes on each disc, but it's really not that bad. I know the entire series (all 18 seasons) are available on Netflix but this is a FANTASTIC purchase for any PR fan or collector. Great quality, they took their time making these box sets.
Power Rangers at its best!
Im very pleased that these seasons of power rangers are finally coming together in this box set. This set is truly worth the price!
Click to Editorial Reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment