Thursday, October 17, 2013

Gatchaman Complete Collection


FINALLY!!
For this who don't know, this is indeed the uncut, dubbed (and subbed) version that ADV Films released a few years back. If you watched this show as a kid, you probably remember it as Battle of the Planets or G-Force. This is your chance to view it in it's un-altered, un-cut state. Truly a masterpiece worth collecting.
Anyone know?
Does anyone know if these are going to be in English or just subtitled in English? Hope so look forward to seek them
Thank you Section 23!
I do not have this item, but I am giving it 5 stars because I have been eagerly anticipating this release for some time now. I never got to purchase the ADV dvd releases from several years back, but the fact that this series is not only being re-issued on DVD but on Blu-Ray as well, simply makes my mouth water. I don't know anything about this particular distributor. I've never heard of them, but I'm going to assume that this will be all 105 episodes and I'm going to assume that they will do a bang-up job on them. With the announcement of a live action Battle of the Planets movie being released in Japan on August 24, 2013, I'm hopeful that a distributor somewhere will finally release Battle of the Planets: The Complete Collection (85 episodes) on DVD and perhaps Blu-Ray here in the U.S. soon. I know that it's available over in the U.K. as Region 2 DVD, but I'm talking about Region 1 for the U.S. and Canada. I have the 25th Anniversary Set that Rhino released back in 2004. Once again,...
Click to Editorial Reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment